Comment on – Capture and Share
“A ultra-straightforward screenshot application that beats Skitch unexpectedly” — Cult of Mac
Comment on (previously know as Glui) is the least difficult approach to catch, explain and share screenshots.
Catch pictures or video!
* Record a screencast (up to 10 seconds) and share it anyplace as a GIF
* Capture a screenshot or open any current picture
Mark it up!
* Annotate with bolt, line, content, overlay, rectangle, oval, pen, pixelate instrument and emojis
* Quickly and effortlessly redact parts of a picture
* Shortcut keys for every one of your instruments supercharge your work process
* If you work in Zendesk, you can share commented on pictures and video specifically into a ticket
* Streamline your work process and right away share the picture or a connection to the picture with Dropbox, CloudApp, Apple Messages, Mail, Twitter and Facebook Apps
* You can likewise duplicate or drag anyplace on your Mac to share your thoughts
Play around with the 100’s of emoticons implicit and prepared for you to add to your photographs and screenshots.
“The application is unimaginably straightforward, not a single chimes or shrieks in sight, and it exceeds expectations accordingly.” — Macworld (4.5/5)
“Screenshotting for OS X made a joy, not a task” — 9to5Mac
“The best screen catch application for the Mac, and I’ve attempted many.” – nlenkowski
“I have been hunting a large portion of the day down a straightforward screen catch application. All that I attempted was excessively awkward or excessively confounded. This was exactly what I was searching for.” – ddlogan
Annotate – Capture and Share Mac
“This is genuinely an irreplaceable application in my every day work process. The thoughful straightforwardness and adaptable however simple sharing choices make it far or more the best application of its sort that I’ve ever utilized, and I’ve utilized numerous.” – seastarsys
On the off chance that you have any inquiries or criticism we’d affection to get notification from you! Driftt offers free bolster, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or on Twitter @DrifttHQ.
Much obliged to you!