Due to Younger Horses, Slick Ent Inc, and Workforce Meat for permitting us to do these superb crossover exclusives for our Steam launch.
Bardbarian is a game! A game we have been lovingly engaged on for much too lengthy and are able to unleash on Steam with (hopefully) some love from the Greenlight Neighborhood.
What style is the game?
It’s a combination of Tower Protection, RPG & RTS with some ‘Shmup and Snake parts.
What is the Story?
You play as Brad the barbarian, who’s awoken to the sounds of his city below siege. Right this moment is totally different although; Brad has grown bored with preventing on a regular basis. The standard grind for XP has grown boring, and he has determined to pursue his goals of constructing music as an alternative of shedding blood. Fashioning a lute out of an previous axe, he steps out to avoid wasting his city in essentially the most weird of how.
What’s Gameplay like?
Transfer Brad across the battlefield and dodge incoming enemy assaults and projectiles. Brad is continually enjoying his axe-lute and producing notes, standing nonetheless will trigger him to “jam” and generate notes even sooner. These notes act as your in-game useful resource; you’ll be able to spend them to carry out solos to summon items to comply with and combat for you, in addition to solos to spice up their efficiency.
Navigate your occasion via the hordes of enemies, dodging and attacking, stopping them from destroying your city’s prized ornamental crystal. Survive waves to progress, accumulate loot, and unlock new items. Upon demise you’ll be able to go to the city store to be able to improve Brad, the city and your followers, in hopes to make it additional subsequent time.
- Lovely, hand-drawn paintings from begin to end
- An superior Rock/Metallic unique soundtrack by Most Devil
- Weird genre-bending hybrid gameplay
- 12 distinctive items to unlock
- Customise your occasion loadout; Over 200 doable mixtures
- Accumulate loot out of your fallen enemies and improve Brad, the city, and your items
- A problem curve that can punish you for making errors, and you’ll
- Over 8 enemy varieties to make you remorse every little thing
- 4 Epic boss battles to crush your spirits
- Infinite and Survival modes with leaderboards for once you’re feeling aggressive
- Easter eggs and references galore, can you notice all of them?
- There is a dinosaur boss
- There’s additionally a Ratcoon, take a look at these unhappy little eyes
Steam/Greenlight Unique Options
- Full controller assist + KB+M
- Revamped UI
- Digicam Management
- Steam Cloud Saves
- Rebalanced for Desktop
- 3 Unique Indie Crossover Items
- Steam Achievements/Leaderboards