Borderlands 2 for Mac
The widely praised Borderlands 2, victor of more than 55 publication grants, brings another time of shoot and plunder to all you insane Vault Hunters!
See: Borderlands 2 for the App Store takes into account center play ONLY with GameCenter friends. Steam and Mac App Store adaptations are contradictory for cross-stage play.
Borderlands 2 facilitates the unmistakable mixing of First Person Shooter and Role Playing types to make the genuine advancement of the Role Playing Shooter. Borderlands 2 highlights another outwardly shocking exhibit of procedurally created firearms, shields, explosives, antiquities, adversaries and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Pick one of the four new character classes to be taken through a painstakingly created and associated story to all new and shocking situations over the living planet of Pandora.
• Exclusive to the Mac App Store variant of Borderlands 2, appreciate the new Fired Up skins alongside a one of a kind set out toward every vault seeker. Goodness and we tossed in a Contraband Sky Rocket Grenade mod as well. Presently go have a ton of fun! •
• ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT BORDERLANDS 2 •
In the event that you experience issues playing the amusement or need assistance discovering companions to play multiplayer with, please visit support.aspyr.com. Our Customer Support group is glad and energetic to offer assistance. Your criticism helps us improve diversions.
Borderlands 2 for Mac
• Please Check System Requirements Prior to Purchasing.
Keeping in mind the end goal to run the amusement with acceptable execution, your Mac must meet these base framework prerequisites: 2.2 GHz CPU Speed | 4 GB RAM | 13 GB free circle space | (ATI): Radeon HD 2600; (NVidia): GeForce 8800 | 256 MB VRam
Prescribed System Requirements:
- CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz | Memory: 8 GB or higher | Video RAM: 512 MB
- See: Borderlands 2 does not use Steam for encryption and won’t work with Steam Borderlands 2 DLC.
- See: Shift codes don’t chip away at the MacAppStore variant of Borderlands 2.
- See: This diversion is not upheld on volumes arranged as Mac OS Extended (CaseSensitive)