ColorSnapper 2 — the macOS shading picker application for creators and designers which makes it simple to gather, modify, compose and send out shades of any pixel of the screen. It is enacted by means of a framework wide hotkey, giving you an amplifying glass to effortlessly pick any pixel you require, even from retina shows. The subsequent shading is replicated to clipboard in a configuration of your inclination.
What’s new in ColorSnapper 2
● New Magnifying Glass — the first ColorSnapper amplifying glass — presented in 2010 and received by each cutting edge shading picker application from that point forward — just showed signs of improvement! It works flawlessly with numerous showcases, distinctive resolutions and with various pixel thickness. You can switch amongst Spaces and Applications having the amplifying glass on the screen while controlling it with motions and console alternate ways.
ColorSnapper 2 Mac OS
● New Hi-Precision Mode permits you to pick each physical pixel on a retina screen, additionally works extraordinary on presentations with typical pixel thickness by expanding mouse affectability and amplification level.
● Export to Adobe® Photoshop® and Illustrator® — set frontal area and foundation shading in your most loved originator instrument specifically from ColorSnapper.
● Capture loupe picture — new amplifying glass can be utilized as an audit device. Squeezing P will duplicate the zoomed picture to clipboard.
● Favorites and History — with ColorSnapper2 you can now arrange, conform and send out hues without leaving the application. Add hues you frequently pick to the top picks or do a reversal so as to several hues.
● Adjust hues — new UI consistently incorporates with the Apple’s Color Panel so you can conform hues before you send out them.
● Quick configurations channel — simply begin writing to rapidly seek through more than 30 trade designs.
● Automatic shading profile transformation — changes over hues picked from local macOS applications, including Safari and Xcode from the screen’s shading profile to sRGB. This implies you’ll get the same RGB values as those utilized as a part of your code.
● Code style — use adaptable shading values formatters to coordinate your coding style. Alongside all new upheld positions, including CSS3, NSColor and UIColor, Swift, Android, Java, .NET and some more, this outcomes in considerably speedier engineer work process.