Curio Express Mac
••• Important: this is not the lead Curio item but rather an exceptional, lite version of Curio with backing for just a solitary thought space. •••
Supercharge your conceptualizing and inventiveness with Curio Express!
A great deal more effective than your run of the mill one-trap mind mapping, illustrating, or graphing application, Curio Express permits you to incorporate personality maps, records, tables, photograph arrangements, list cards, stream diagrams, media, reports, assignments, and a great deal more on its amazingly adaptable thought space canvas.
Curio Express Mac
Trinket Express is the less difficult, less costly version of our leader Curio application utilized by a large number of experts and the scholarly world around the globe. The key refinement is that Curio develops Express’ usefulness by allowing the making of undertaking note pads containing different thought spaces. (Doodad Express can open activities with various thought spaces made with the lead Curio application yet just in read-just mode.)
Trinket Express can import and fare a wide assortment of organizations including iThoughts, MindManager, iMindMap, MindNode, OPML, and CSV.
You can put anything on a Curio Express thought space including:
- • Text (with backing for picture or document connections).
- • Images (with backing for inscriptions).
- • PDFs (with incorporated PDF comment devices).
- • Audio and video documents.
- • Web connections and WebArchives.
- • Embedded Google Docs web sees.
- • Embedded perspectives to YouTube or Vimeo recordings.
- • Embedded report documents.
- • Audio and video recordings made from inside Curio.
• Mind maps; including outspread guide, left guide, right guide, base up, top-down, and organization graph designs in addition to bolster for straight, elbow, and bended lines, branch hues, limits, and relationship lines.
- • Lists, various leveled plots, and schedules.
- • Index cards.
- • Tables.
- • Photo/picture collections.
- • Pinboards.
- • Stacks.
- • Idea diagrams for making simple freestyle thought associations.
- • Diagrams made with many accessible flowcharting images.
- • Multipoint straight, bended, and orthogonal sticky lines with backing for line marks, designs, and various pointed stone decisions.
- • Sketches with pens and brushes (with backing for weight delicate tablets).
- Progressed looking and meta information support:
- • Checkmarks and percent complete.
- • Tags with backing for discretionary pictures and hotkeys.
- • Priorities.
- • Ratings.
- • Start dates, due dates, and terms.
- • Custom figure activities.
- • Search rack for effectively discovering things utilizing basic or complex questions.
Styles, formats, and stencils:
- • Notepaper, lattice, and perfectly finished thought space styles and formats.
- • Figure, picture, list, mind map, record card, table, collection, pinboard, and stack styles and stencils.
- • Easily make your own styles, layouts, and stencils.
- • Support for complex figure stencils where you can remove figures inside the general stencil.
Great bringing in:
• Drag in anything including content, pictures, archives, program substance, and Mail messages.
• Drag in CSV records to make tables.
• Drag in OPML, MindManager (MMAP), iThoughts, iMindMap, and MindNode records to make records or psyche maps.
Broad sending out:
• Rich or plain content.
• PDF record.
• PNG, JPG, PDF picture.
• Tables to CSV.
• Lists and brain maps to OPML, MindManager (MMAP), iThoughts, iMindMap, or MindNode.
• Easily change over amongst records and brain maps from inside Curio through right-click setting menu.
• Lists and psyche maps can naturally move up and figure begin/due dates and undertaking consummations.
• Sync undertakings to Calendar and Reminders applications.
• Track undertakings with the implicit Status rack.
• Curio’s Local rack for adaptable and quick neighborhood document looking. Furthermore coordination with our Curiota partner application for note taking outside of Curio.
• Curio’s Evernote joining permits you to effortlessly hunt and scan your Evernote cloud for notes and pictures that you can drag into your thought space.
• Curio’s anything but difficult to-use Sleuth web research aide helps you discover pictures, definitions, and other data.