iThoughtsX is a psyche mapping application for the Mac. It is based upon and completely good with iThoughts for iOS.
Mindmapping empowers you to outwardly compose your considerations, thoughts and data.
- • Task records.
- • Summarizing.
- • Brainstorming.
- • Project arranging.
- • Goal setting.
- • WBS
- • Course Notes/Revision.
- • Meeting Notes.
- • GTD
Import and fare to and from a large portion of the most well known desktop application groups:
- • MindManager
- • iMindmap
- • Freemind/Freeplane
- • Novamind
- • XMind
- • Mindview
- • ConceptDraw
- • OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener and so on.)
- • Excel/Numbers/Outlook/ToodleDo (CSV)
- • Markdown
- • Plain/rich content
- • …in addition to import support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts
- • MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
- • MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
- • MS Project (XML)
- • PNG
- • Markdown
- • Website (HTML + connections)
• Cloud synchronization with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
• Hand off (begin altering a guide on one gadget – complete up on another)
• Send and open email attachements
• Cut/Copy/Paste inside and amongst maps and different applications (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes and so on.)
• Download people group created maps from Biggerplate
Adaptable Topic Attributes:
• Rich content (textual styles, hues and so forth.)
• Hyperlinks (sites, different maps, different subjects)
• Callouts/Floating subjects
• Named connections between subjects
iThoughtsX (mindmap) MacOS
• Style support (predefined accumulations of hues, textual styles, shapes and so on.)
• Assign begin/due date, exertion, advancement, need and assets
• Email undertaking reports (by venture, by asset)
Progressed Mindmap Features:
• Multiple formats (level, vertical, fishbone and so on.)
• Multiple connection styles (bended, decreased, right calculated and so on.)
• Embedded archives (PDF, XLS, DOC and so on)
• Over 100 builtin symbols, 90 clipart pictures and 35 foundation canvas designs.
• 10 framework ‘Map Styles’.
• Rules based sifting motor.
• Presentation mode.
• Rule based sorting – including choice to sort persistently
Top of the line OSX coordination:
• Retina support
• Versions support
• Fullscreen support
• Spotlight combination
• Quicklook support
• Pinch to zoom