Parallels enables you to run Windows and Mac applications next to each other. Pick your view to make Windows undetectable while as yet utilizing its applications, or keep the recognizable Windows foundation and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and prepared for El Capitan
- Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan effortlessly. Utilize Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual right hand, on your Mac. Change from your PC to your Mac
- We make it simple to get the majority of your records, applications, program bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; simply take after the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp
- Reuse your current Boot Camp establishment. Changing over a virtual machine from Boot Camp is presently considerably simpler and more instinctive than ever.
Not only for Windows
- Run a wide exhibit of working frameworks including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run pretty much anything on your Mac!
- Select profitability, amusements, outline, or improvement, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will streamline your virtual machine settings and execution for you.
- Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines all the more preparing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine gives you a chance to run even the most requesting applications with ease.
Business Class Software
- Keep IT responsible for end client licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, brought together permit administration, and propelled security highlights accessible in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
WHAT’S NEW Parallels Desktop Mac Cracked 13.3.0 Run Windows apps without rebooting
ssue with ~/§±£`ذ images not composed accurately in virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with lopsidedly scaled Windows in the wake of introducing a Windows update.
- Resolves an issue with gamma settings being changed by Windows in Full Screen.
- Resolves an issue with unintended actuation of Grayscale Mode in Windows 10 in the wake of squeezing + holding the “Charge” key and after that squeezing “C”.
- Resolves an issue with the CTC (click-to-call) innovation not working when you right-click a number in Internet Explorer and call this number.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools not working in macOS High Sierra virtual machines.
- Resolves an issue with a virtual machine not beginning after double tapping its alias.
- Resolves an issue with Boot Camp-based virtual machines not beginning in Parallels Desktop 13.2.0.
- Resolves an issue making your Mac crash after a virtual machine is spanned to Thunderbolt Bridge.
- Resolves an issue with shared camera not working in Skype for Business.
- Resolves an issue with designs ancient rarities in Battlefield 3.
- Resolves an issue with designs ancient rarities while zooming pictures in Tekla Structures.
- Resolves an issue with PaintShop Pro not opening pictures on your Mac and not accessible in the “Open With” menu.
- Resolves the accompanying incidental issues in Windows virtual machines: moderate login; lethargic Start Menu; failure to utilize a console with some apps.
For Parallels Desktop Business Edition Only
- Resolves an issue with conceded initiation while sending Parallels Desktop Business Edition utilizing DeployStudio or NetRestore.
OS X 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor