Patrician IV for Mac
Patrician IV is the spin-off of the verifiable exchanging recreation and methodology arrangement. You are a vendor in northern Europe in the late Middle Ages when the Hanseatic League was thriving. You will likely ascent to the best and powerful individual from the Hanse, at last being chosen Elderman, pioneer of the exchanging alliance. You begin haggling with basic merchandise, develop your own particular creation and set up a trader armada. Later on, you will acquire and more political impact and even discovered new towns.
In any case, a Hanse shipper’s life can likewise have its dull sides. On your approach to power you need to hold your ground against savage opponents, whom you need to battle with monetary rivalry, value wars or tainted means, for example, harm. Will you even take part in robbery?
- – Complex exchange framework with exchange courses between 26 towns.
- – All towns are shown in great and itemized 3D design.
- – Intelligent adversaries, dynamic climate and seasons impact gameplay.
- – Be chosen chairman of the place where you grew up with a specific end goal to control development ventures like the city divider or extraordinary structures.
- – Compose your own vendor armada from chronicled ship models and research new sorts.
- – Arm your armada with caravan ships and battle in amazing maritime fights against privateers and adversaries.