Squidoo – The music control application for Spotify, iTunes, and Pandora
Squidoo is a basic and intense application for finding and controlling music on your Mac.
With Squidoo you can:
• Manage playback of prominent music applications, including iTunes, Spotify and Pandora, all from your Mac menu bar
• Broadcast and control music from any neighborhood system Mac
• Search for your most loved collections and melodies and get realtime comes about for every single upheld player
Squidoo for Mac
- • Discover new music in light of what you’ve been listening to as of late
- • Quickly discover top collections and new discharges
- • Save your most loved tracks for snappy access
Play, interruption, skip, and alter volume effortlessly from a solitary interface. Acquire control by setting up your own particular adjustable hotkeys.
Got a bundle of Macs? Take summon of your space. Squidoo naturally distinguishes different Macs on your nearby system and gives you a chance to control playback simply as you do all alone PC. All the same capacities as neighborhood playback without all the strolling over the room. Simply introduce Squidoo on any system machines that you wish to control remotely. Each application buy can be introduced on up to 5 PCs!
No additionally burrowing through extensive records or exchanging between applications. Utilize Squidoo’s implicit inquiry to rapidly discover the music you need over the greater part of your applications. Joined query items make it simple to discover what you need to listen.
Discover something new! Squidoo will propose new music in light of your top choices and as of late played tracks. You can likewise get fast access to new discharges and current top collections.
Simply tap the heart symbol beside the track name to spare a tune for playback later. Squidoo will naturally hunt your introduced music applications down sources to the melody.
Squidoo is accessible on OS X 10.10 or more.