“SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I’VE PLAYED IN YEARS!” – Washington Post
“A sign of fabulousness.” – Destructoid (9/10)
“The most imaginative shooter I’ve played in years.” – Jimquisition (9.5/10)
“dissimilar to whatever else I’ve played.” – Polygon (9/10)
Obscuring the lines between careful system and unbridled commotion, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves just when you move. No recovering wellbeing bars. No strategically located ammunition drops. It’s equitable you, dwarfed and outgunned, getting the weapons of fallen adversaries to shoot, cut, and move through a typhoon of moderate movement projectiles.
With its interesting, adapted representation SUPERHOT at last adds something new and problematic to the FPS classification. SUPERHOT’s cleaned, moderate visual dialect helps you focus on the most essential – on the smoothness of gameplay and true to life excellence of the battle.
– Endless Mode – How long would you be able to last against immovable influxes of adversaries?
– Challenge Mode – Take on SUPERHOT with your uncovered hands, no restarts, coordinated runs, and the sky is the limit from there.
SUPERHOT for Mac
– Extras – Delve further into SUPERHOT with small scale diversions, ASCII workmanship, and [redacted].
Thirty months really taking shape. A large number of hours put into advancement and outline. From its unassuming roots in the 7 Day FPS amusement jam, through a colossally fruitful Kickstarter crusade to a plenty of honors and assignments from industry specialists, SUPERHOT is a work of adoration by its independant, devoted group and a great many sponsor from all around the world.
– OS X 10.9 or later
– Processor: Intel Core I5 or later
– Memory: 8 GB RAM
– Graphics: illustrations card with 1024 MB RAM
– Storage: 3 GB accessible space
– Mouse, Keyboard