Specialist Simulator is a hazily hilarious over-the-top operation sim diversion where players get to be Nigel Burke, an eventual specialist taking life into his own particular insecure hands, performing life-sparing surgical moves on latent patients.
Surgeon Simulator for Mac
The first model – created in only 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – tested players to finish a heart transplant, outfitted just with a munititions stockpile of awkward and improper apparatuses and a hand that was fiendishly to control, utilizing a blend of console and mouse activities.
The full form accompanies extra components, operations and situations. From completing alarming transplants in theater – to surgical strategies in the back of an emergency vehicle – Surgeon Simulator 2013 now takes working to the following level.
- ●New full diversion in view of the web sensation 48hr model
- ●Brand new elements including the insidiously troublesome rescue vehicle mode
- ●More operations including twofold kidney transplant and mind transplant
- ●Tonnes of Easter eggs to find
- ●New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack