Worms™ Revolution sticks an exploding sheep below worm-on-worm battle and blasts it squarely into the twenty first century.
- Class Acts! Select from 4 totally different lessons: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy. Gamers can unlock a complete of 16 worms (4 of every class) to kind their groups. It’s attainable to take any mixture of lessons right into a match.
- Customise Your Worms! Customise your worms utilizing a wide range of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks, and for the primary time ever, trinkets!
- Intensive Single Participant Mode. Battle your means by way of 32 single participant marketing campaign missions. Fancy exercising your mind in addition to your brawn? There are 20 puzzle missions ready for you!
- Features a Stage Editor. Create new environments for you worms to battle in and destroy.
- Gorgeous New Landscapes. Struggle to the dying throughout 4 distinctive environments: Seashore, Sewer, Farmyard and Spooky.
- Multiplayer Battles! Expertise native or on-line battles with as much as 4 gamers. Select from 3 totally different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Basic mode.
- Dynamic Water. Dynamic water options in an array of recent weapons and utilities and it could additionally seem already on the panorama in matches.
- Exploding Physics Objects! Physics objects are destructible objects that possess devastating results as some have totally different properties after they explode. Be careful as they launch fireplace, poison and water!
- New Weapons. Wash these worms away utilizing the brand new water weapons: Water Bomb, Water Pistol and Water Strike. Dynamic water could be drained away with the addition of the brand new Plug Gap utility. There’s additionally Stick Up, which is used to steal out of your opponent’s stock and the Wrench, which might restore broken Sentry Weapons and physics objects.
- Hilarious Script and Voice Over Expertise. Worms™ Revolution brings collectively two comedy legends, who between them deliver alive the humorous world of Worms. Multi-BAFTA award successful author Dean Wilkinson gives the script, which is hilariously delivered to life by the completed Matt Berry because the unseen narrator of the game, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
- OS: Home windows XP
- Processor: Twin Core CPU
- Reminiscence: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (256 MB), Intel HD3000 or Radeon HD 3650 (512 MB)
- Different Necessities: Broadband Web connection